View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Your High Squire has Escaped at Last! 
Lore Drake

Post Your High Squire has Escaped at Last!
For the past two months, a strong and powerful wizard has kept your High Squire locked in a nightmare born of the lowest planes of the Abyss....

... i.e. the dungeons of the "Ivory Tower" where I work.

The Society webpage and lists have finally been updated and caught up with all new enrollments + changes that were requested to the rolls.

Other news:

The Society will see some major coming changes, as we move more closely back into the sphere of Troll Lord Games... stay tuned for these changes and more, the 1st of which Robert set up as a Q&A thread on our boards for the Troll Lord. We may have some changes in site structure, as well as membership and heraldry, and some more concrete offerings and benefits for members. Keep a vigilant watch this summer!

Unfortunately the scars of my imprisonment (i.e. real life economics for someone who works for the State of Wisconsin) will sadly draw me away from a major goal this summer - GenCon. Circumstances and evil deeds beyond my control have conspired to entrap myself and my family within the northern lands, and I will not be in attendance...

... so the C&C Society Tourney I had proposed is in limbo. I certainly would love to see someone who is going and is of stout heart take up this mantle. Please let me know if you are interested.

The Domesday Book IV - yes, this is still going to happen - just has been delayed by my awful consignment to the underreaches - my aim is to finally finish and put out in the coming weeks. After that, we will be looking at how The Domesday Book fits with other changes that will occur.

Sincerely,

Ilshara: Lands of Exile:
http://johnwright281.tripod.com/

High Squire of the C&C Society
www.cncsociety.org

Dreamer of Ilshara
Lands of Ilshara: http://johnwright281.tripod.com

Sat May 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]