I hate...

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
serleran
Mogrl

I hate...

Post by serleran »

people who sell things and let you buy with priority shipping so you expect to get it in 3-5 days or whatever, and then, don't ship the damn thing for 3 weeks, long after you wanted it. I think I'll wait to get it, and then send it back, asking for a refund, since I have already replaced what I had bought with something else, anyway. Damn, I hate slow shippers. At least lie and say its in the mail.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

They can't lie if their customers are smart enough to read the postage dates.

So anyone we might order from? eBay dweeb?

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Yeah, a guy on eBay. I doubt you'd purchase from him, since what I bought was a gag gift for one of the C&C players, and the item is not RPG-related (except to the guy's character.) Oh well. I had wished it would have gotten here last week, but nope, it was only shipped today.

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

Yeah. I can't stand long waits to ship, especially when you order Priority. I'm currently getting irate about an order I'm waiting on.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Totally agree. This was a big problem back in the day, and even just before eBay changed its feedback policies.

-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<