(HM) I'm looking for a player or two for a MapTools game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
KJSEvans
Mist Elf

(HM) I'm looking for a player or two for a MapTools game

Post by KJSEvans »

Greetings.

I've been running a HackMaster campaign on MapTools for about 10 months now. Due to a few unfortunate circumstances (health and the pursuit of a PhD), I'm losing a couple of my players. I could recruit on the Kenzer forums, but I'd love to welcome some HackMaster rookies to try out the game.

We play on Friday nights from 8PM until midnight EST (although we usually wrap up at 11PM). At the moment the players are "in-transit" but at some point in the near future we will begin playtesting an adventure; participation gets your name in print if/when it gets published. You don't need to commit for the long haul but if you'd like to try the game, I welcome you. Please feel free to shoot me a PM here or Email me at kjsevans (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!

KJSEvans
Mist Elf

Re: (HM) I'm looking for a player or two for a MapTools game

Post by KJSEvans »

Bump to say - my game filled up quickly, but a new game opened up that is being played on Sunday afternoons. Please PM me if you're interested and I will put you in touch with the GM in charge. It is a MapTools game that is being run using Vent or Skype.