Amazing Adventures forthcoming support

Discussion of the pulp roleplaying system, including hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle.
Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Amazing Adventures forthcoming support

Post by Jason Vey »

Hey, everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a heads' up on where we stand.

As I understand it (unless plans have changed), Steve is going to release the GM screens very soon. Also in the wind, I've submitted to him the second adventure module, Temple of the Red God, and he's asked me for cover ideas.

I have just wrapped up the first of our planned e-support documents, which (assuming it's accepted) contains three new character classes, new uses for fate points, rules for implementing traditional armor, new costume-based armor rules...it's really a smorgasbord of good stuff. People who would like to do swashbuckling adventures, steampunk, or swords-and-sorcery will probably enjoy this one, in addition to those digging on the 20s-40s setting. The new character classes let you model everything from Catwoman, to Billy the Kid and Doc Holliday, to Jack Sparrow, to a certain 17th-century dour wandering Puritan adventurer, to John Woo-style modern pulp (if you think outside the box a bit).

Also included will be the class-and-a-half rules adapted for Amazing Adventures.

I have a vehicles e-supplement about half done; doing all those stat blocks is a headache and a half, so it's taking awhile. I want to start work on my "Outside the Box" series that will expand the existing classes as well, and do up an expanded weapons e-supplement document.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Amazing Adventures forthcoming support

Post by tylermo »

Amazing news!

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

WHERE CAN I PRE-ORDER?!!!!!!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

Since these are going to be e-support documents, I don't think pre-orders will be taken. I know that Steve was looking to release one every few weeks, but I think they've got a TON of C&C irons in the fire at the moment. Since C&C is the company's meal ticket, that obviously takes precedence over AA. But hopefully it won't be too long before it comes out.

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Can't wait!

Ronin77
Red Cap

Post by Ronin77 »

Yes please!
Joey Mullins AkA GamingRonin
My Gaming Blog http://gamingronin.blogspot.com/

Gritty6 (epic6)

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

I'm trying to work out something with Steve about this now. We really need to get some product rolling for AA.

agent_fej
Skobbit

Post by agent_fej »

Yes, more support for AA, please!. I have lots of ideas for new classes and such but am waiting to see what you come up with first.

jeff
Ungern

Post by jeff »

Where can I get this e-document?

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

There's no e-document.

I spoke with Steve at Gen Con and we'll be rolling out a full sourcebook sometime early next year.

Next up, though, and coming very soon: The Temple of the Red God, the second adventure module, which also includes new monsters, rules for jungle survival, and a bunch of other goodies.

Those guys who played in my modules at Gen Con can talk about the module, as they ran through a streamlined and abridged version of it.

Ronin77
Red Cap

Post by Ronin77 »

Any news!!??!!
Joey Mullins AkA GamingRonin
My Gaming Blog http://gamingronin.blogspot.com/

Gritty6 (epic6)