Just Bought PDF of AA. Awesome!

Discussion of the pulp roleplaying system, including hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle.
PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Just Bought PDF of AA. Awesome!

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I have been thinking about running pulp adventures for about 3 years now. I have almost always been a "Fantasy RPG" game master, with brief excursions into science fiction. Three years ago I played in a pulp game at a con. It was very fun. I have thought about that for a long time.

So on a whim today I picked up Amazing Adventures. I have been reading it since. I must say it is an extremely elegant adaptation of Castles & Crusades to a different genre.

I am looking forward to running this!

capmarvel
Hlobane Orc

Re: Just Bought PDF of AA. Awesome!

Post by capmarvel »

I agree...bought this a few days ago and am enjoying reading it.

Now...hoping get to play it some day! :D

PS- also reading some Doc Savage novels right now so I'm certainly in the "pulp adventure" mood

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

I can't tell you how gratifying it is to me to hear you all say that. By all means, please spread the word about AA--the better sales are, the more support I'll get to provide.

There are even whispers of a possible line of fiction...but don't tell anyone I said that. ;)

Dracyian
Unkbartig

Post by Dracyian »

The Grey Elf wrote: There are even whispers of a possible line of fiction...but don't tell anyone I said that. ;)
That is awesome