GenCon 2014

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
gregspanier
Henchman

GenCon 2014

Post by gregspanier »

OK Stephen and gang...I have loyally been pushing your great game, at my own nerd shop and through all the Kick-starter events, but I am soooo disappointed that you guys don't have a better presence at GenCon this year. There is one game being run twice, and I had it on my wish list, and I clicked on "add to cart" right at 12 PM Eastern time, and it was my first priority.....but alas, we didn't get it. Heck, I am willing to pay for someone with the company to come and run myself and friends through a 5 hour game. Or is it, that maybe ya'll do have some stuff planned (like C&C Society) but are working out the kinks? hmmmmm.....you guys are sneaky! :twisted:

You ever so humble future Grand Knight Commander! :geek:
...it's better to burn out...than fade away! (Highlander movie circa 198-something, oh and Def Leppard - Foolin')

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: GenCon 2014

Post by Omote »

There should be more C&C at GenCon. There should be more Haunted Highlands at GenCon as well. The lone gentleman who is running both C&C games this year is Snoring Rock (of these message boards). He flies his Crusader banner high. Mighty high!

I wish more Crusader's would have taken up the call. You know, I went to GaryCon this year and was shocked at how much C&C was run there. I'd say, no less than 20 sessions. And GenCon only gets 2? Craziness.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

gregspanier
Henchman

Post by gregspanier »

Here ye, here ye! To all crusaders who run event's at GenCon, I will buy lunch or dinner one evening! I would run, but I run at my shop, really really want to play! So, I will get with all the Crusaders and find a time to go have lunch/dinner, some drink , and good times at Dicks restaurant. (if you've never eaten there, it's a great experience). So the adventure begins! (I hope anyways! :mrgreen: )
...it's better to burn out...than fade away! (Highlander movie circa 198-something, oh and Def Leppard - Foolin')

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

Omote wrote:There should be more C&C at GenCon. There should be more Haunted Highlands at GenCon as well. The lone gentleman who is running both C&C games this year is Snoring Rock (of these message boards). He flies his Crusader banner high. Mighty high!

I wish more Crusader's would have taken up the call. You know, I went to GaryCon this year and was shocked at how much C&C was run there. I'd say, no less than 20 sessions. And GenCon only gets 2? Craziness.

~O
That craziness is why Gary Con is so awesome. I don't have the treasure or time to go to both Gary Con and Gen Con each year. It's a pretty easy decision for me.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Snoring Rock
Lore Drake

Post by Snoring Rock »

gregspanier wrote:Here ye, here ye! To all crusaders who run event's at GenCon, I will buy lunch or dinner one evening! I would run, but I run at my shop, really really want to play! So, I will get with all the Crusaders and find a time to go have lunch/dinner, some drink , and good times at Dicks restaurant. (if you've never eaten there, it's a great experience). So the adventure begins! (I hope anyways! :mrgreen: )
PM me or ckell at charter dot net

I have gaming for GenCon Dude!