GenCon 2014

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
Zudrak
Lore Drake

Re: GenCon 2014

Post by Zudrak »

Relaxo wrote:Gen Con is not in the cards for me, but I wish it was!
Have fun everyone!
Seconded. The only "Con" I ever made was Troll Con East a few years back at All Things Fun and I was not able to game since I could not stay long.

Happy gaming, all!
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Short of a fluke, it looks like GenCon is definitely on! A friend of mine is picking me up on the way, and I'll be riding back with a couple of Trolls on Sunday. ;) Due to my friend's schedule, I won't be there until THursday afternoon. Otherwise, I'll be working in the dealers room. Might be up from running an off-the-grid game or two in the after hours. Stephen C. and Todd Gray will be there for sure. I think Tim is coming out as well. Last I heard, Jason Vey was to attend. Can't wait to see everybody again!

zacharythefirst
Red Cap

Post by zacharythefirst »

If any C&C fans want to hang out or swap lies, I'm steering as much of my gaming circle as possible to the TLG booth. It'd be nice to chat with other C&C fans and CKs. Going to be a great time! Just under a week to go...
Come, my friends,
'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
-Tennyson

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Post by ArgoForg »

It's the hometown con, so you know I'm in! I'll be doing as much as I can to spend a lot of my off-gaming time around the TLG booth just to talk shop and enjoy the camaraderie. And once the paycheck drops, I will probably end up spending way too much. Cause this is Christmas for me. XD
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

HAPPY GENCON EVERYONE!!!!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Indeed it was, Bill. Indeed it was.

Jyrdan Fairblade
Unkbartig

Post by Jyrdan Fairblade »

Happy times, indeed. Except for my feet. Oy vei!

I couldn’t get over how nice just about everyone we ran into was. Even the servers at The Ram and Scotty’s Brewhouse, when they were packed beyond capacity, were still friendly and considerate.