Omaha players

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
Wandering Monster
Henchman

Omaha players

Post by Wandering Monster »

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I searched for "Omaha" on here, but most of the posts seem to be a year or three old, so I thought I'd start a new thread.

Anyway, I live in Omaha, NE and just ordered the Starter Set and CKG from TLG's shop and was hoping to either start a game or join an existing one. I saw from my search that there's at least a couple folks in the Omaha/Bellevue area, so if any of you guys are looking for players, let me know!

Wandering Monster
Henchman

Re: Omaha players

Post by Wandering Monster »

Got my books today. They shipped on the 7th, so I was quite surprised and happy to find them waiting for me when I got home from work. These are some nice looking books, too. Flipping through them kind of brings back memories of discovering AD&D for the first time way back when. I'm glad I went for the Starter Set as well, because the adventures A0, A1, and A2 look like a fun way to get a new game off the ground. I also went ahead and ordered the Dungeons of Dread and Against the Slave Lords compilations from Amazon, since I thought it would be fun to also have some old school AD&D modules on hand.

Anyway, keep me in mind if any of you fine folks are looking for players. I'd also be interested in other games as well, such as Call of Cthulhu, Dungeon Crawl Classics, FFG's Star Wars games, or what have you. Thanks!

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

I have an online game on Tuesday nights (8-11pm US/Central) that is looking for players.

Ancalagon
Ulthal

Post by Ancalagon »

Greetings, Wandering Monster. May your zombies remain intact.

My group currently plays AD&D 2e in the Bellevue area. We're full up on players at the moment but I'll keep you in mind if we start to recruit.

Have you gone to any of the local comics / game shops to try your hand at some tabletop goodness?
Imaginatio est Vita
Grand Knight Commander