Mounting Concerns

The Portal for the Order of Castles & Crusades
Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Mounting Concerns

Post by Go0gleplex »

Not many probably realize the AC and I are the most frequent residents of the KotC site. 4 or 5 other people pop in and we actually had a really lively session last Friday. But to date not one of these have been officers. Promotion of things is mainly by newcomer and I pretty much made a pest of myself nagging about the library content. AC and I talked and we agreed that a general meeting of officers, marshals, and a couple of us concerned parties needs to happen. AC will be coordinating this first of next week. Too many loose ends and unclear issues have come up without resolution. This is a heads up that this is coming. We have a snowball building and we want to make sure it is going in the right direction without surprising the wrong folks.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Mounting Concerns

Post by Treebore »

I go where the majority of the fans and my fellow players go. Which is this forum. If the Trolls want to increase the traffic "there", then they need to move this community over to there.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

Which is part of the problem right there. The society and KotC are not HERE nor were the officers elected for HERE. No wonder the society never does anything.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Treebore wrote:I go where the majority of the fans and my fellow players go. Which is this forum. If the Trolls want to increase the traffic "there", then they need to move this community over to there.
I agree with this. And if there are others who would like to take over, I'll gladly step aside. I find that with 4 jobs and other life commitments, I just don't have the time to visit more than one forum regularly. Besides, if I remember correctly, the officers who were selected this time around were only supposed to be temporary anyways. So perhaps we should hold new, open elections for the officer positions.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Yes, we we are only supposed to be temporary.

As for "doing something", I am the creator and moderator for the Victorious group on G+, and I am the one collecting material to get another Domesday issue out. I also promote C&C at every convention I go to. So when claims are made that we aren't doing anything said claim is wrong.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.