Wenafar, Londea and the quest knights? Kellerwald elves?

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Hawker73
Henchman

Wenafar, Londea and the quest knights? Kellerwald elves?

Post by Hawker73 »

I am trying to get some background story on the briefly mentioned topic on the Quest knights during the winter dark. It mentions that the Faerie Queens daughter is being sought after by Quest knights that are given permission by the queen to go through a portal to AIrhde before they permenantly close them. I am assuming Wenafar is the Fay Queen. Is there anymore story about this daughter Londea? How would the original immortal even have a daughter? Any more info on the Quest knights?

Also, there is little to no information on Elves in the eastern area of Aneoch. Were there not elves in the Kellerwald? It says parts of the forests were even untouched during the winter dark. What elves might reside there? To the east of the river that splits the woods it says that the eastern woods were tainted by trolls. It also makes coment about returning "vengeful Fey" any more info on this? Any story in particular in one the f the resources and/or modules? Particular reason for revenge? Anything on elves in this reaction before Unklars reign? Just looking for where I might find more info on these topics.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Wenafar, Londea and the quest knights? Kellerwald elves

Post by Treebore »

The questions not answered in the Aihrde book are the question you and I are to decide the answers too.

Wenafar is indeed the Faerie Queen.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Hawker73
Henchman

Post by Hawker73 »

Treebore wrote:The questions not answered in the Aihrde book are the question you and I are to decide the answers too.

I get that, I just wondered if one of the adventure modules or other printed material might have covered this or add to it. I only have the hardcover codex at the moment.

Also, Sorry about typos on original post, on a iPad on the move, will try and clear it up.

BTW I really would love more info on elves in general in AIrhde if an expansion were to be made on this topic, my wallet would fly to it! (Nudge nudge) :)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Hawker73 wrote:
Treebore wrote:The questions not answered in the Aihrde book are the question you and I are to decide the answers too.

I get that, I just wondered if one of the adventure modules or other printed material might have covered this or add to it. I only have the hardcover codex at the moment.

Also, Sorry about typos on original post, on a iPad on the move, will try and clear it up.

BTW I really would love more info on elves in general in AIrhde if an expansion were to be made on this topic, my wallet would fly to it! (Nudge nudge) :)
I own all the modules, but I am far from having them memorized, so maybe there is such info. I take it you missed the $.99 sale on the print modules last week?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Look at the Crusader magazine. There is a running story of Meltwag (?). How was the leader of the Quest Knights.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

anvil242
Hlobane Orc

Post by anvil242 »

According to "The Andanuth", the elves were late to the game, and when they saw Unklar coming, they retreated to a pocket dimension (sort of). Many of the quest knights got trapped between worlds somehow, because what good is hiding in another dimension if it's easy to get to. I got the feeling that elves hadn't gotten into the whole of Airdhe. Some elves did stay during the winter dark, and they were pretty much held up in the Darkenfold(?). PLenty of info in "The Andanuth", it's sort of Airdhe's Silmarillion.

Hawker73
Henchman

Post by Hawker73 »

Treebore wrote:I own all the modules, but I am far from having them memorized, so maybe there is such info. I take it you missed the $.99 sale on the print modules last week?

Sadly yes......
Rigon wrote:Look at the Crusader magazine. There is a running story of Meltwag (?). How was the leader of the Quest Knights.

R-
Issues?

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Hawker73 wrote:
Rigon wrote:Look at the Crusader magazine. There is a running story of Meltwag (?). How was the leader of the Quest Knights.

R-
Issues?
2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007