Expanding Classes and The Adventurer's Backpack

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
rkhigdon
Skobbit

Expanding Classes and The Adventurer's Backpack

Post by rkhigdon »

Has there been any thought to updating the Expanding Classes book to include the classes and options from the Adventurer's Backpack? I know that the new classes fit some niches that were previously addressed by the various multi-classing options in Expanding Classes, but my players looove the Enhanced Classes option so I figure I'd ask before introducing any new classes to my game. If not, is there any chance of getting guidance on how to figure the Enhanced options on your own? I don't imagine splitting the abilities would be all that hard, but I'm not sure about figuring the experience costs.

rkhigdon
Skobbit

Re: Expanding Classes and The Adventurer's Backpack

Post by rkhigdon »

I guess it's not something under consideration. Guess I'll go ahead and start my campaign just using the base classes and look at the new classes a bit later in the year when I have some time to devote to it.

rkhigdon
Skobbit

Post by rkhigdon »

Actually, looking at the exp costs I find it's not complicated at all. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking (maybe the class creation rules from the Companion) but I was sure that it was something more involved than 1/2 or 1/3 of the supporting class exp cost for that level. in any case, I'm going to set to work on this in the coming days. Is this something that others would be interested in? Left to my own devices I'd assume do the work in a spiral notebook, but if others want the data I'll make a digital copy available.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

I have an excel spread sheet set up with all PH classes and many multi already done... PM and I'll email.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

rkhigdon
Skobbit

Post by rkhigdon »

Thanks for the offer! PM sent.