asian regions in aihrde?

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Chaotic Evil Funtime
Skobbit

asian regions in aihrde?

Post by Chaotic Evil Funtime »

hiya! i am new to c&c and the aihrde setting, and i'm reading through the codices (after winter's dark aihrde codex, and the awd primer too). good stuff so far... i'm slowly falling in love with aihrde. i really wish i had found this game sooner.

i am wondering what regions in aihrde are an equivalent of any asian countries, such as japan, china, vietnam, and india. i'm making slow progress reading these books, and i havent had any luck finding this out. do you all have any tips? and would anyone here happen to know if those regions would have any dealings with the empire of new aenoch? my player wants to try to fit their pc to the lore. thanks, i appreciate your help!
chaotic evil for fun and profit

maximus
Lore Drake

Re: asian regions in aihrde?

Post by maximus »

Hey! Welcome to the forum. My campaign doesn't take place in Aihrde, but I'm sure some of the other regular posters can help out. Just stopped by to say hello.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Chaotic Evil Funtime wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:10 pm
hiya! i am new to c&c and the aihrde setting, and i'm reading through the codices (after winter's dark aihrde codex, and the awd primer too). good stuff so far... i'm slowly falling in love with aihrde. i really wish i had found this game sooner.

i am wondering what regions in aihrde are an equivalent of any asian countries, such as japan, china, vietnam, and india. i'm making slow progress reading these books, and i havent had any luck finding this out. do you all have any tips? and would anyone here happen to know if those regions would have any dealings with the empire of new aenoch? my player wants to try to fit their pc to the lore. thanks, i appreciate your help!
First, welcome to the forum!

Honestly, I have never ran in Aidrde, but I have liked everything I have read on it from the Trolls, so take what I say as just book knowledge and not from actual from the table experience.

I do not know of any official location in by the book Aihrde for Asian locations. However, by the book, the game setting is actually a very small section of the world. So, with that you can easily strap on any location you want where you want it.

I am a compulsive tinkerer with my games and settings, and I have often thought about how I'd change the BtB setting . Out of the gate, I'd increase the lands under the control and influence of Tagea, increase the land size of Brindisium (and push the power of that nation up to the edge of the Darkenwood and over to the lands around the cape [can't remember the name of it] to the E), and shrink the influence of the City of Avingaion .

So with that mindset, it is a setting that can be modified easily as needed.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

You'd have to go thru the Divisions of Man descriptions and look at the migration map to really get a feel for it. I've not seen any direct relation to the asiatic civilization...just more of a Mediterranean to Nordic European vibe. One of the ancient humans leans heavy towards Egyptian but died out.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Chaotic Evil Funtime
Skobbit

Post by Chaotic Evil Funtime »

hey everyone, thanks for the replies! i'll do some more poking around. just another good excuse to plow through the codices with GUSTO!!! tbh this looks like such a fun setting with a fantastic old school feel. i didn't realize how much i missed that until i picked up a c&c humble bundle way back when.

thanks for the warm welcome, i'm happy to be here!
chaotic evil for fun and profit