Would you buy it?

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
BASH MAN

Would you buy it?

Post by BASH MAN »

Suppose that a new product line came out for Castles & Crusades. Would you buy it? Possible product ideas include:

NPC Cards-- hundreds of NPCs statted up on cards. Purchasable in small packs of 20 with a theme and no randomness. Includes illustrations. I.E.-- a set with 20 NPCs for 4 bucks. A set might be "strangers on the road" or "the village of homdale", "unsavory characters", etc. Gives full stats, equipment, a quote, and a blurb on that characters motives.

Monster Cards-- as NPC cards, but for monsters. Possibly only featuring new monsters.

Expanded Spell Book-- a book containing new spells, or possible alternate magic systems?

A Swashbuckling Adventure with a mini-Campaign setting, including guns, ship to ship combat, fencing schools, and new classes?

An Oriental Adventures style setting, including ninjas, samurai, and various other Japanese classes, magic, and monsters.

A "Player's Option" type book similar to AD&D's Skills & Powers [sans the munchkin-ness], mainly a character building toolkit.

A "monstrous handbook" for people interested in playing various "monster" character classes, like ogers, or hobgoblin characters.

A "class handbook" giving advice on playing a given class, possible variants on said class (think kits from 2nd ed), special equipment for the class, new spells (if applicable), etc.

If you'd like something like this, let's hear which one, or if you have an idea and don't see it, what is it?

Check us out for free demos and downloads or visit us onFacebook.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Quote:
NPC Cards-- hundreds of NPCs statted up on cards. Purchasable in small packs of 20 with a theme and no randomness. Includes illustrations. I.E.-- a set with 20 NPCs for 4 bucks. A set might be "strangers on the road" or "the village of homdale", "unsavory characters", etc. Gives full stats, equipment, a quote, and a blurb on that characters motives.

No. I don't need something like this, and if I did, I'd just use my NPC generator.
Quote:
Monster Cards-- as NPC cards, but for monsters. Possibly only featuring new monsters.

No. I have no problems making my own monsters. ;)
Quote:
Expanded Spell Book-- a book containing new spells, or possible alternate magic systems?

Possibly, but I'm writing my own (spellcasting variants, that is, not new spells) so... probably not. Of most use would be a section on adjudicating illusions and spell creation. Otherwise, I think its just superfluous and I've already got well over two thousand spells at my disposal should I need them.
Quote:
A Swashbuckling Adventure with a mini-Campaign setting, including guns, ship to ship combat, fencing schools, and new classes?

Not interested in playing with pirates.
Quote:
An Oriental Adventures style setting, including ninjas, samurai, and various other Japanese classes, magic, and monsters.

Possibly, but it would greatly depend on its anime/wuxia influence level.
Quote:
A "Player's Option" type book similar to AD&D's Skills & Powers [sans the munchkin-ness], mainly a character building toolkit.

No, seeing as I've already made a class deconstruction tool and a classless character system.
Quote:
A "monstrous handbook" for people interested in playing various "monster" character classes, like ogers, or hobgoblin characters.

No, but that's because I would rather see the "monster PC" discouraged, rather than encouraged. A rare PC, maybe, but that should be left to the CKs discretion.
Quote:
A "class handbook" giving advice on playing a given class, possible variants on said class (think kits from 2nd ed), special equipment for the class, new spells (if applicable), etc.

I don't see this any different from the one above, so... no.

As to what types of products I would like to see... well, most of this will likely be covered in the CKG in basic terms, so I'd like to see that book. After, I'll have to see what wasn't included.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

More spells is how I roll. After that, I'd like to see a kit book along the lines of the long ago propsed "Adventurer's Backpack."

.............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Being a very big fan of C&C thus far (and buying up everything up to now), most of the ideas do have an appeal to me.

I probably wouldn't care for the card idea and the *only* reason I would buy them would be if the art was exceptional. I wouldn't use them in my game.

As for the rest of the stuff, I guess it depends on what kind of treatment it gets. The Swashbuckler idea is interesting but I think that I'd like to see no more than a 24-48 page treatment of that (your basic module / accessory) with the focus being more on the 'adventure' part. As for Oriental style... well, I feel about the same I think. Then again, if you stayed with a smaller format, there's also nothing stopping you from doing a series of modules to focus on those campaign aspects while providing other relevant game material.

A 'Player's Option' type book would certainly be great but I'm also hoping that I see a lot of what I'm looking for in the forthcoming CKG. However, there is no reason why that couldn't be expanded upon. Guidelines for 'monstrous' characters could also be part of the same book as well as the class variants (kits). This I'd likely snatch up in a heartbeat and I'd see as a 128-256 pg hardcover that would do well I think. In this case, I'd rather see a single book with all this good stuff as opposed to many smaller books.

Hope that helps...

Moriarty the Red

and Oriental examples you gave I would certainly buy as long as it got no more

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Stuie
Red Cap

Post by Stuie »

Sorry - but having a gazillion books/accessories is what drove me away from D&D way back in the 80's. I like that there are only two really necessary rule books for C&C, and beyond that there are settings/adventures from which I can pick and choose or ignore.

Sure, I could have ignored the superfluous D&D books back in the day, but if my players started picking them up and insisting on using them, then I felt like my hands were tied.

Turanil

Re: Would you buy it?

Post by Turanil »

BASH MAN wrote:
Suppose that a new product line came out for Castles & Crusades. Would you buy it?

If it's done right, I am interested in this one. Done right for me means:

1) compile ALL the C&C spells (they are OGC, if not use the d20 spells which are OGC) plus the new spells in but one book, using the same layout as C&C PHB 2nd printing.

2) Spells must be balanced, no overpowered or underpowered spells. You could (and should) create a few spells by yourself, but most should be drawn from prior d20 OGC products, and be selected for being interesting, different, and balanced.

3) Lists of spells by classes (as in the PHB) must be included. Also, lists for new spellcasting classes if any.

4) Alternate spellcasting rules: okay if they just take a couple of pages, are easy to use, and don't preclude using the standard system (I mean, having a regular C&C spellcaster alongside a new one in the same PC party).

4 bis) I am also interested in variant spellcasting classes. I am thinking about: Colin Sez's witch and sorcerer (I suppose they are OGC), conversions of Dark Sun's elemental clerics and templar, that sort of stuff.

5) NO new magical items, please!

6) Make it available in PDF, with an option for hardback printed copies on demand at www.lulu.com.

By the way: me too I already have various PDFs, books, etc., with all the spells I could ever have a need of. Yet I would be interested in a single book specifically for C&C, using the same kind of layout, and where ALL the spells (i.e.: all existing PHB spells, plus a whole lot) would be there, so during game I would not need peruse diffferent books.
Quote:
Of most use would be a section on adjudicating illusions and spell creation.

Excellent idea. I want that too. Nonetheless, I suggest reading carefully the various threads on this subject (on these boards, and on DragonsFoot various forums) before implementing a chapter on this.

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

I like most of the ideas, the cards in particular. I'd like 'em for drop in or on the spot NPC's with no work on my part. Plus a pic? doubly cool.

A well done spell book is much needed.

SavageRobby

Post by SavageRobby »

BASH MAN wrote:

If they had good pictures, yes. I like visual props for players. (For example, I love the Paizo Item Card series.)
BASH MAN wrote:

Same thing, gotta have pics. Although I use a lot of minis, so I'd be more likely to buy the NPC cards over the Monster cards.
BASH MAN wrote:

Absolutely. Although its pretty easy to troll through all my old D&D books to pickup new spells and stuff, I'd still love to have an "official" C&C expansion like this. New spellcaster options (that have been playtested) are nice as well.
BASH MAN wrote:

Not so much. I'd likely go play Savage Worlds for that. I think it does swashbuckling (and pulpish type adventures) a tad better. Plus, they just released Pirates of the Spanish Main, which has everything you just mentioned.
BASH MAN wrote:

Dunno. Probably not. I wasn't a big fan of the 1st OA. Something that was more Eastern, though, not just focusing on a stylized Japan, but other cultures (China, Thai, etc) I might be interested in.
BASH MAN wrote:

Hard to make one of these w/out making it munchkin. Besides, I'm a big fan of the simplicity of C&C, and I think this could muck some of that up. I would probably have read through this before deciding on purchasing it.
BASH MAN wrote:

Nope. But more monster manuals would be nice.
BASH MAN wrote:

Also probably nope.

StealthSuitStanley
Hlobane Orc

Post by StealthSuitStanley »

The thing about C&C is the simple rules and minimal reference material. That's great for us, the consumer, but bad for the company. to be realistic, they are in it for the money. The problem presents itself when the product has been out for a while and people don't need anything else. So, to be honest, I would not strongly desire to purchase any of the items you have listed simply because of their usefulness. However, I would consider purchasing some items if only to keep the company afloat, and for CK ideas.

What would I want most? A guide for converting the classes into a skill system. This would help out greatly in character customization. I have Serl's guide and it is very useful. This would be preferable to a Player's Option type book. I think the current classes, though architypical, are too narrow with very little room for customization. I like the idea of a Dwarven thief who is good with locks but sneaks around like a golem. Or a Halfling thief who could disappear while you're looking at him yet couldn't find a trap without using a covey of chickens. And the same thing goes for the other classes.

As far as magic systems and spells go, I would prefer a standardized methodilogy for creating spells. No new spells, just ways to create new one's. Standard damage based on level etc.

And of course, a section on Illusions with TONS of examples!

I think NPC cards are a great idea, especially if they aren't random but organized into themes as you have mentioned.

Same goes for monster cards. I do this myself for monsters I will be using in scenarios using 3 x 5 cards. Monster cards with illustrations would be 1000% better.

Campaign settings are always welcome! Different settings like Swashbuckleing and Oriental are great ideas...as long as the character classes are of equal or less power than the existing classes.

I think handbooks are a great idea! There's no need to purchase all of them. Just have a player purchase the one that they want to use, let the CK peruse it, and be done with it. These handbooks should come with Character cards that clearly define what the "kit" does. This would be used as a CK reference tool. I especially like the old Humanoids handbook from 2ed. We had a blast with lizard men and goblins.

SSS

----------------------------

"Size matters not."

-Yoda, Jedi Master
CK of the Planewalker's Society

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

No to all of the above. Overkill the same as Wizards. I could be interested in an 'Unearthed Arcana' type book (or PHB2/DMG2 type book) of optional variant/additional rules otherwise I'm only really looking for Campaign Setting (Aihrde/Zagyg) books and adventures.

Loggahead

Post by Loggahead »

I'll tell you what I think would be cool:
Miniatures for use with C&C - Getting back into table-topping, I am shocked at how expensive pewter firgurines are. Rightly so I guess, but I would be satisfied with some plain old nice quality plastic figurines. Not a separate game mind you, no cards, no booster packs, no player cards, just fantasy miniatures to be used with C&C.

Scurvy_Platypus

Post by Scurvy_Platypus »

BASH MAN wrote:
Suppose that a new product line came out for Castles & Crusades. Would you buy it?

I'll be up front right now and say that new stuff for C&C is going to be kinda a hard sell for me. First, because most of the stuff I see getting talked about is related to looking "backwards" (how to make a module like such and such from 15 years ago) from my perspective. Secondly, I've got quite a bit of stuff from over the years, and I'm a lot more focused on using it, than on expanding. So any future game purchases (regardless of system) have to be offering something more in terms of abililty to use in multiple game systems or genres of game.

That having been said, what you posted below does seem kinda interesting. Just not enough in most cases that I'd shake loose money for it.
BASH MAN wrote:

Now this does seem kinda groovy. The art is something the might make/break the product though. The other problem I can potentially see is that of customiziability. While most of the folks seem to be into the retro thing, there's a fair amount of rules drifting going on, so it might be tricky to have a product that's useful unless people are using Rules as Written, or able to convert whatever bits on the fly.

For myself though, I've been experimenting with using a program for doing custom Magic: The Gathering cards. I've already got access to a huge amount of art from MTG, so I'm kinda covered on this end.

Same deal for Monster Cards, as well as Item stuff.
BASH MAN wrote:

Nah. I've got a couple of 3E products (Spellweaver class from Misfit Studios and Elements of Magic Revised) that I can use to work up pretty much anything I want. Using the two of them as the core from which stuff is built, I can be sure that anything related to magic is operating on the same assumptions.
BASH MAN wrote:

Hmmmm. Now this is the one thing that catches my attention. The problem I see with this sort of thing, is that most of the time it winds up being land-based, with trips out on the ocean. I'm currently running a different game (Zorcerer of Zo) for my wife, and she's playing a pirate. The thing is, neither of us really care for trying to recreate the historical thing of the Age of Sail. She just wants to go around on the ocean doing piratey stuff and looking cool. Doing some stuff on land is fine, but she really wants an ocean focused thing.

So it kind of depends on the direction you'd go with this: Strong historical basis, I'd probably skip it. Mostly land stuff with occasion ocean stuff, there's already enough out there. Ocean focused but not on rules that are going to make ship combat and so forth take 3 hours for a fight, I'd seriously look at it.
BASH MAN wrote:

I'd probably skip on it. There's already a few older products I could hijack and use, and I've grown bored of listening to various self-appointed experts going on and on about historical Japan and how it relates to this or that setting.
BASH MAN wrote:

No, because I've already done one up for myself based on Buy the Numbers for 3.x. This means I can use just about any d20 product that hasn't drifted too far, and convert it over to a useable C&C form. I probably won't bother picking up the CKG in part for this reason too.
BASH MAN wrote:

Heh. Again, I've already tackled this project on my own. And again, I'm pulling from 3.x sources for it.
BASH MAN wrote:

No. I've already gotten flack from other C&Cers for saying this, but I'm not wild with the way the classes look already. What interests me is so wildly different from most folks around here, that such a book would be worthless to me.

The ideas are solid enough, I just know that in my case, I'm willing to pull from d20 sources to get what I want. I kinda stand in this No-man's Land between C&C and D&D.

Tank

Post by Tank »

NPC Cards-- For four bucks? That sounds great. I'd buy these by the boatload. Blurb, quote, picture. I would have some real fun.

Monster Cards-- Could be handy for keeping a few monsters behind the screen. Not sure I'd buy them though.

Expanded Spell Book-- I'm pretty keen on the existing magic system, and if I want more spells, I'll grab them from my AD&D sources.

A Swashbuckling Adventure with a mini-Campaign setting - I'm not keen on the new rules, and I like my campaign setting. If I were looking for something like this, I'd make use of my Red Steel boxed set.

An Oriental Adventures style setting - I need to find the old Oriental Adventures book. Stat.

A "Player's Option" type book - Back, foul demon! I banish you back to the depths of the late nineties! Be gone!

A "monstrous handbook" - again, I'd probably stick with my Complete Book of Humanoids, if I were looking for advice in this area.

A "class handbook" - I have a bunch of these on the shelf next to my Complete Book of Humanoids.
To sum it up for you, I already have most of this stuff in some form or another, and C&C is malleable enough to let me use it with little to no conversion. But those NPC cards - I'd buy them like there's no tomorrow.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

The NPC cards, with pics, and the Spellbook interest me most.

I get great RP from Legend of the 5 Rings system, so even though I like Oriental, the SIEGE system won't give me as good a game as I get out of L5R, so I won't buy into that.

Don't like Swashbuckling, but if its cool enough I would end up buying it just for the ideas.

Monsters. I have just about every book ever made with monsters in it. I don't desire more. Except ones tied to a specific setting, like the Erde monsters. I am waiting to see how Morgyl are written up for C&C in comparison to my conversion.

Illusions. I have enough advice on adjudicating them from my old Dragon mags and GMing experience. I bet plenty of others feel differently than I do, though.

Still hoping to see Star SIEGE.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

sieg

Post by sieg »

Both the NPC cards & Monster cards would be good...though the latter would be best if it covered the critters from M&T as well as new ones.

Swashbuckling adventure, maybe....Might buy it in any event just to have on hand JIC.

The rest...not really. Never was big into Oriental Adventures, Complete Navel Lint, or Monster PCs. Spells I've got so much 1E spells (and Arduin) I doubt there's much left that would be new.

Inkpot

Post by Inkpot »

I want a series of NON young-adult novels set in Aihrde.

Honestly, I just want more Aihrde. Must have more Aihrde.

That is all.

Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

Nelzie
Red Cap

Post by Nelzie »

I'd personally rather see tools for developing certain things on one's own.

No new spells. I have a tough time as it is explaining to players that we don't need new spells to get things done, until they start seeing what I mean via implementing the spells they have.

Several of my players wanted to sling brand spanking new, untested with C&C, spells into their character's portfolio or future portfolio. As we've been playing, they've found that they didn't really need those gimmicky things afterall. (And were perfectly fine with "redesigning" minor effects or visual or damage types of existing spells. One spellcaster doesn't cast "Magic Missile", she casts "Magic Ice Daggers", which act just the same, but look like ice and do "freezing" damage to the target.)

Setting stuff is cool, even with adding some new rules/methods with options of other ways of doing certain things.

My friends and I are already working on the framework for a "Fantasy, Mythical" Pirates setting.

50 Useless Trivia Points from Serleran

Jyrdan Fairblade
Unkbartig

Post by Jyrdan Fairblade »

I cut out the ones I wouldn't be interested in. I was never a fan of the Skills & Powers stuff, and I still have piles of those old TSR cards somewhere.

But I'm a big fan of Dumas, and would love a swashbuckly sort of thing for C&C.
BASH MAN wrote:
Suppose that a new product line came out for Castles & Crusades. Would you buy it? Possible product ideas include:

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Nelzie wrote:
I'd personally rather see tools for developing certain things on one's own.

No new spells. I have a tough time as it is explaining to players that we don't need new spells to get things done, until they start seeing what I mean via implementing the spells they have.

Several of my players wanted to sling brand spanking new, untested with C&C, spells into their character's portfolio or future portfolio. As we've been playing, they've found that they didn't really need those gimmicky things afterall. (And were perfectly fine with "redesigning" minor effects or visual or damage types of existing spells. One spellcaster doesn't cast "Magic Missile", she casts "Magic Ice Daggers", which act just the same, but look like ice and do "freezing" damage to the target.)

Setting stuff is cool, even with adding some new rules/methods with options of other ways of doing certain things.

My friends and I are already working on the framework for a "Fantasy, Mythical" Pirates setting.

I accomplished the same thing by allowing SIEGE checks to pull off meta magic effects from 3E. For instance, to change the energy type of magic missiles to cold would be a simple TN 13 (12+level of the spell).

When they want to maximize a spell I add 2 CL's to the spell level, so a maximized fireball requires a TN 17 check to pull off.

Now if they want it guarranted to work that way they can research and write a spell version that they can learn from their spellbooks.

I also allow SIEGE checks to do power attacks, cleaves, even extra attacks. The check doesn't make it automatically happen, it just means they pull it off well enough to get an additional normal roll. Normally the CL is the HD of the opponent.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

I'd say "yes" to most of the products - as long as they're done right and priced well. Perhaps PDF supplements might work better than print (although I generally prefer print)!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Loggahead wrote:
I'll tell you what I think would be cool:
Miniatures for use with C&C - Getting back into table-topping, I am shocked at how expensive pewter firgurines are. Rightly so I guess, but I would be satisfied with some plain old nice quality plastic figurines. Not a separate game mind you, no cards, no booster packs, no player cards, just fantasy miniatures to be used with C&C.

Well, they do have some that they've created. I have the fighter and he's an excellent cast. Oddly, I can't find the link right now.

Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

gnombient

Post by gnombient »

A spell book might be nice, although it's easy enough already to lift spells out of various D&D/D20 books. I'm hoping to see some "C&C-ized" stuff like you mention (alternate magic systems, psionics, naval rules) in the CKG...

Nelzie
Red Cap

Post by Nelzie »

Treebore wrote:
I accomplished the same thing by allowing SIEGE checks to pull off meta magic effects from 3E. For instance, to change the energy type of magic missiles to cold would be a simple TN 13 (12+level of the spell).

When they want to maximize a spell I add 2 CL's to the spell level, so a maximized fireball requires a TN 17 check to pull off.

Now if they want it guarranted to work that way they can research and write a spell version that they can learn from their spellbooks.

I also allow SIEGE checks to do power attacks, cleaves, even extra attacks. The check doesn't make it automatically happen, it just means they pull it off well enough to get an additional normal roll. Normally the CL is the HD of the opponent.

The wizard in question doesn't have the option of normal Magic Missile, unless trying what you suggest above. Her normal magic missile are the ice daggers, all of her spells are based around cold as that is the character concept. No fireball for this caster, it will be an exploding blast of icy cold, the effect wil be like being in the center of an outwardly exploding very cold splash of liquid nitrogen and tiny shards of ice.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Nelzie wrote:
The wizard in question doesn't have the option of normal Magic Missile, unless trying what you suggest above. Her normal magic missile are the ice daggers, all of her spells are based around cold as that is the character concept. No fireball for this caster, it will be an exploding blast of icy cold, the effect wil be like being in the center of an outwardly exploding very cold splash of liquid nitrogen and tiny shards of ice.

I understood how you were doing it. I was just sharing how I do it, since we like sharing ideas around here.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Quote:
I was just sharing how I do it, since we like sharing ideas around here.

If by sharing you mean copying wholesale. ;) Hehe. Yeah, we do tend to talk an awful lot about making little changes to the system, don't we?

johns

Post by johns »

Quote:

The NPCs - a definite maybe. The emphasis would have to be on the fluff, though, since C&C classes are so simple. NPC stat write-ups are much more valuable in 3E because of the complexity - which is why I don't play 3E anymore.

The monsters, not as much, for the aforementioned reason. As for new monsters - I'd rather have them in a book than on cards.
Quote:

Not interested in new spells.
Quote:

Totally interested in swashbuckling C&C; interested in oriental C&C if the emphasis is not on Japan. In my opinion, Japan has been overdone in RPGs, plus I own the old OA, which is easily converted to C&C.
Quote:

Not really interested in these - the game's simple enough that books like this will usually either tell me something I don't already know, or add complexity to the game that I don't really want.

So, there's my 2-cents. I've enjoyed the things you've written in the past, and would generally be interested in seeing anything you write in the future.

SavageRobby

Post by SavageRobby »

serleran wrote:
Yeah, we do tend to talk an awful lot about making little changes to the system, don't we?

Its one of the things that drew me here. I like that the system is simple enough to be able to make changes, but robust enough to handle them.

Nelzie
Red Cap

Post by Nelzie »

serleran wrote:
If by sharing you mean copying wholesale. Hehe. Yeah, we do tend to talk an awful lot about making little changes to the system, don't we?

That we do.

seskis281
Lore Drake

Post by seskis281 »

As far as official TLG C&C products, I'd really like to just see the CKG with the variants it's to offer, get Aihrde out, then concentrate on the great modules and setting supplements rather than rules supplements. The more the better in terms of modules & setting material, I say...

... and of course, more than anything, more Castle Zagyg!!
Like many here, it was the glut and avalanche of "rules" books and variations that drove me fast away from 3.x and I don't want to go back. I like having just the two core books, add the CKG and share different ideas for rules around the boards, and of course make my own monsters, setting and ideas.

Ilshara: Lands of Exile:
http://johnwright281.tripod.com/

High Squire of the C&C Society
www.cncsociety.org
John "Sir Seskis" Wright

Dreamer of Ilshara
Lands of Ilshara: http://johnwright281.tripod.com

Emryys

Post by Emryys »

They all sound good if done in the "KISS" spirit of C&C...

I would be interested in a"Player's Option" type book, as I'm looking at using limited Talent trees just to vary the class abilities a bit, yet keeping the arch-types...