Troll Con VI

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Troll Con VI

Post by Troll Lord »

I have been very remiss in not posting about Troll Con VI, but let me make amends.

That con rocked! It was small, but McBain did an amazing job organizing it and making sure everything moved smoothly. The set up was good, efficient and organized. Everyone had badges but for Todd, something McBain will pay for for years to come hahaah, and those walk ins were soon ushered to a table.

I played more C&C than I have at any con, in fact I think it was the dominate RPG being played at TC VI! Which also rocks.

I had an amazing game on Sunday. Nine players that did some wild play and battle in the Darkenfold. There were no fatalities which in retrospect seems amazing. But it was hooting fun game for me.

At any rate, we are priming the weapons for Troll Con VII and hope you all can make it!

Thanks to McBain for managing a great affair.

And special thanks to Casey and his family and Mike and Liz, Peter 20 dollar for making the show. Seeing you guys again and hanging out at the house was a blast. You guys were perfect house guests and charmed my non-gaming wife right out of her shoes!

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
[email protected]

sieg

Post by sieg »

Great! We've fooled her!
Anyway, it might've been small but it was huge compared to the turnout last year in OK! Great fun, and I hope to see all next year. Hopefully we'll be moving back to a March/April timeframe as July isn't be best timing for me. But that's just my OP.

Mike

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Glad everyone could make it and have a fabulous time. Maybe some day in the long-away future, I might be able to do the same. Don't count on it.

Random

Post by Random »

Next year I'll be sure to mark my calendar.

I didn't find out about this one until a week before!

Maybe I can actually manage to drag more people as well.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Troll Lord and Company, just don't put it up against Egyptian Campaign in Carbondale. I'm looking forward to TLG's return to SIU in 2008. And, if all goes well, I'll be at Trollcon next year, as well. Games from Chenault and Gray, and I missed it.