Any Good Non Dungeon Modules?

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Joe
Unkbartig

Any Good Non Dungeon Modules?

Post by Joe »

I'm looking for a plot driven, or nontraditional adventures for mid level characters.

7-10th level sort of stuff.

Any suggestions?

'Follow your bliss.' -Joseph Campbell

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

For what system?
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

voynich

Post by voynich »

there are some interesting modules, such as c4: to find a king and m4: five coins for a kingdom (this is much higher level than you requested, however.)
the voynich manuscript is a mysterious illustrated book written in an indecipherable text. it is thought to have been written between 1450 and 1520. the author, script and language of the manuscript remain unknown.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Another vote for Five Coins for a Kingdom. Great mod.

-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Joe
Unkbartig

Post by Joe »

The system is not so important as to the content. I can modify any mod to fit the system, but we are playing a D20 game at the moment.

Where can I find 5 Coins?

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

I'm not sure where you can find it. It might be for sale as .pdf. It's a total epic quest that could probably be scaled down to lower level, but not much considering you are deeling with very large and fantasical elements.
http://home.flash.net/~brenfrow/dd/dd-m4.htm

-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

I've slways had a soft spot in my heart for X1 The Isle of Dread. That's a really great, old wilderness adventure.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Luther

Post by Luther »

You want different, then go Dungeonland. It's leve' 9-12, so you could definately tweak it for your range.

I'll also second X1: THe Isle of Dread. It's one of my favourite Expert Adventures.

Finally, if you want something with a little more background and desert activity, the Desert Nomads series (Master of the Desert Nomads & Temple of Death) is right up there with the Isle of Dread for me, and it has the most interesting creatures like the Dusanu, Malfera and the truly bizarre Mujina...

Joe
Unkbartig

Post by Joe »

5 Coins is for level 28-32?

Is that a joke or something?

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Post by DangerDwarf »

Noop, that's some OD&D.

BECMI levels can get pretty high.