(Re)forming the C&C Game Club

The Portal for the Order of Castles & Crusades
Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

(Re)forming the C&C Game Club

Post by Troll Lord »

Greetings All,

Julian Grimm approached me some weeks ago about rebuilding the Castles & Crusades Society. Its something that has been on my mind for awhile. The Society has languished for a wide variety of reasons for some time now and it seemed high time to bring it back.

The conversation rapidly involved scores of emails with criss crossing ideas. In the middle of that we were joined by Mort. So we shut that down and set up these boards to keep the discussion orderly.

What is at stake is the future of the Society. I would like to give it the full support of TLG and make it a Castles & Crusades/TLG organization. This opens it up to having budget for webspace, art, etc. as well as people with dedicated time to help run it. Previously the society has run well until whoever is running it has real-life issues to deal with and it invariably falters. TLG has resources now that we have never had in the past, so supporting the Order will be much easier.

This will allow fans of the game to get in as deep as they want and commit what they want.

To that end we are talking about a complete overhaul, include name and logo change.

So join us if you would, you guys have been here on the long haul and we need your in put.

Steve

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Re: (Re)forming the C&C Game Club

Post by Troll Lord »

We have secured www.castlesandcrusades.com to host the Order. Tim is hooking it up with a hosting plan and will upload a little content soon.

Steve