Copy of TOR Ruins of the Lost Realm Available!

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Persimmon
Ulthal

Copy of TOR Ruins of the Lost Realm Available!

Post by Persimmon »

Hi Everyone,

Due to a shipping error I ended up with an extra copy of the new The One Ring 2nd Edition RPG supplement: Ruins of the Lost Realm. It includes setting info and adventure ideas/hooks. Even if you don't play TOR, you could pull stuff from it if you game in Middle Earth. I was going to sell it to Noble Knight or wherever, but if someone here wants it, you can have it for $25 plus shipping. The cover price is $39.99 and it includes a nice color map. Still shrink-wrappped.

PM if interested. I take paypal.
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....

finarvyn
Global Moderator

Re: Copy of TOR Ruins of the Lost Realm Available!

Post by finarvyn »

Huh. I haven't even gotten my copy from Free League (I backed the KS, too!) and you got yours a month ago. :O
Marv / Finarvyn
Lord Marshall, Earl of Stone Creek, C&C Society
Just discovered Amazing Adventures and loving it!
MA1E WardenMaster - Killing Characters since 1976, MA4E Playtester in 2006.
C&C Playtester in 2003, OD&D player since 1975

Persimmon
Ulthal

Re: Copy of TOR Ruins of the Lost Realm Available!

Post by Persimmon »

finarvyn wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:29 pm
Huh. I haven't even gotten my copy from Free League (I backed the KS, too!) and you got yours a month ago. :O
Hilariously I ended up getting 4 copies! I flipped the other 3 online and now just have my original one. It's okay; looks good, some of the settings and scenarios are interesting, but some are pretty lame. I have to admit that Free League's treatment of Middle Earth thus far is a bit underwhelming. The mechanics are awful, though the books look good. If we end up playing, it will be in another system. I was thinking White Box, but C&C could work too, especially if I limit the classes available, for example using the AB Magic-user in lieu of the Wizard and not having clerics as PCs.
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....